Henningsen Snowball Pendant Lamp
Designed by Poul Henningsen, the Snowball Pendant is stylishly suspended somewhere between his equally beloved and ubiquitous Artichoke...
Designed by Poul Henningsen, the Snowball Pendant is stylishly suspended somewhere between his equally beloved and ubiquitous Artichoke and PH5 pendants. Concurrently exhibited in a 1958 museum show alongside the PH5, the Snowball didn't initially receive a whole lot of love. Relaunched (with adoration to follow) in 1983, only the top portion of the lamp is lit when turned on, leaving the bottom half in a wash of diffused illumination that reflectively cascades down the fixture.
• Aluminum frame and supports
• Round White ceiling canopy
• 100% glare free light with symmetrical light distribution
• Designed by Poul Henningsen in 1958
• Finish: White, wet painted
• Material: Aluminum with high lustre, chrome-plated, cast aluminum frame
• Shade Material: Glass
• Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
• Color: white
• Type: Reproduction
• Cable: Length 144"
• Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
• Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 15.7"
• Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 159.4"